By Staff Reporter
Limited to only 500 units, the Hyundai Creta Limited Edition will occupy the top spot in the Creta range locally. The Limited Edition special treatment is available for all three Creta variants, namely the 1.6 Executive manual, the 1.6 Executive automatic, and the 1.6 Executive turbodiesel automatic.
What do you get?
A “Limited Edition” badge on the hatchback door will set the derivative apart. Other than the Limited Edition moniker, the following features will distinguish the new addition from the other derivatives:
- A black roof – to create a two-tone exterior with the white body paint finish;
- Exclusive two-tone 17″ alloy wheel rims;
- A black and red interior, with red inserts on the dashboard and red stitching on the leather seats; and
- An infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto connectivity. Customers can also buy an optional SD card at a price of R2,100 for an off-line navigation function if they do not want to use Google Maps, Waze or Apple’s Maps on Apple Carplay or Android Auto.
As with the other Creta derivatives, buyers of the Limited Edition also have the option of customising their compact Hyundai SUV further with the fitment of a black or chromed front nudge bar and black or chromed side skirts.
The prices of the Creta Limited Edition range are:
- Creta 1.6 Limited Edition (manual) R372,900
- Creta 1.6 Limited Edition (automatic) R397,900
- Creta 1.6 Limited Edition Turbodiesel (automatic) R438,900
Included in the recommended retail price of the Creta is Hyundai’s 7-year/200,000 km manufacturers’ warranty, roadside assistance for 5 years or 150,000 km and a 5-year/90 000 km service plan.
Leave a comment