By Otsile Kadiege
Remember Arctic Trucks? They are the vehicle tuning company that specialises in developing vehicles that can tackle the most demanding off-road terrains. One of their most famous builds is the Isuzu D-Max AT35 (Arctic Truck). The UK based company are now working on a beefier Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Arctic Trucks AT35.
According to their Instagram page the LC300 AT35 will be kitted with the following:
• Extended Arctic Trucks fender flare package, front and rear (body colour);
• Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches and bodywork (incl. durable anti-corrosion coating);
• Rugged 17×10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks alloy wheels;
• 35-inch (35×12.50 R17LT) BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain tyres;
• Arctic Trucks-optimised and elevated performance suspension (retains electronically-controlled OEM functionality);
• Electronic speedometer and safety system re-calibration;
• Robust extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps (option);
• Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear;
• Arctic Trucks #AT35 badging and detailing package; and
• Arctic Trucks certificates of compliance and authenticity.
Details on pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
Leave a comment