By Otsile Kadiege
This Tourism Month, Mercedes-Benz Vans and a Mercedes-Benz approved Converter (VanPartner) unveiled the Luxe Sprinter conversion. Focusing on luxury travel, the Luxe Sprinter is complete with an array of premium finishes to elevate passenger comfort and experience.
Designed for the tourism industry, the Luxe Sprinter conversion focuses on comfort, spaciousness and luxury touch-points. The Luxe Sprinter conversion includes the following features:
- 14 luxurious reclining seats, mounted for better leg room and height, and tested according to European safety standards
- Eco-leather seat covers
- Locally sourced, environmentally friendly side panels
- Noise and heat insulation to allow for a more comfortable driving experience
- Bonded windows for enhanced viewing comfort
- Air-conditioning system that has been specifically developed for the local environment
- Parcel shelves with individual reading lights, USBs and air vents for each passenger
- Public Address (PA) system for seamless communication from the cockpit to the passenger compartment
- Fridge with a volume of 40 litres
- Entertainment system mounted for optimal passenger experience
Adding to the customisability of the interior, the Luxe Sprinter conversion can also be completed on any Sprinter base vehicle. Depending on the specific requirements of the client, Sprinters are available in three vehicle lengths: standard, long and extra-long; and two roof heights: standard and high.
As a conversion in collaboration with approved VanPartners, one of the key attractions of the Luxe Sprinter is that it is fully customisable. When it comes to vehicle finishes and the incorporation of luxurious details, the possibilities are limitless. A client could either choose to fit the vehicle with more modest elements – with a conversion price starting from R250,000 excluding VAT – or they can go all out with the specifications they wish to include in their unique Luxe Sprinter conversion. The unit pictured and the specifications highlighted below are from a Luxe Sprinter conversion by a longstanding VanPartner, CT Convert.
Leave a comment